At the moment we are at the very beginning of our adventure. This presents a minor disadvantage: we do not that the resources to pay a lot, yet. However, this is also a major opportunity: you can be part of the genesis of a disrupting and game-chnaging company. The earlier you join us, the more chances you will have in securing an interesting position, influencing the company at its ground floor, and possibly gaining stakeholder status. Join us in changing an entire industry.
Current job vacancies
Customer & Community Management (m/f) – Internship
Work with us
VIRTŪ aims to challenge the way we produce, deliver and retail garments in order to provide fairly priced top quality products with the empowerment of the people behind its production line. After an exciting start, we are now looking for you. Join us in revolutionizing the fashion industry!We are looking for an intern who’s interested in Marketing and Customer engagement and who’s able and willing to support our team in Santiago, Chile.
A.S.A.P. We need YOU!
*If you are not a Chilean citizen, you should have the possibility to obtain a visa.
What we offer
Beside a financial compensation, you will benefit from:
- A wonderful workplace: An inspiring working environment in the vibrant heart of Santiago, Chile.
- A passionate team: An international team with flat hierarchies and a great passion for social responsibility, fashion and sustainability.
- Creative freedom: Challenging tasks with space for your own ideas and a high amount of responsibility.
- An exciting environment: An international network & the possibility to travel with the Team in Latin America.
- You love hasthags and dealing with all social media channels is part of your daily life.
- You ideally understand English, German and Spanish.
- You know how to deal with MS Office and possibly graphics programs such as Adobe Photoshop and you are ready to quickly dive into tech management and communication tools.
- You are not only creative, but also analytical.
- You have a passion for design and social development.
- Customer and target market analysis
- Campaign planning, both offline and online
- Planning, execution and evaluation of digital campaign (especially FB-Ads)
- Monitoring and control of SEO activities and our social media channels
- Strategic expansion of our social media reach
- Customer-orientated placement of marketing content
- Content Production for Social Media Channels
- Customer care and Customer relationship
http://Interested? We look forward to hearing from you! Send us your application including all documents (CV, cover letter, references/portfolio) to email@example.com.