At the moment we are at the very beginning of our adventure. This presents a minor disadvantage: we do not that the resources to pay a lot, yet. However, this is also a major opportunity: you can be part of the genesis of a disrupting and game-chnaging company. The earlier you join us, the more chances you will have in securing an interesting position, influencing the company at its ground floor, and possibly gaining stakeholder status. Join us in changing an entire industry.
Current job vacancies
Production Super Star (m/f) – Fulltime
Work with us
VIRTŪ aims to challenge the way we produce, deliver and retail garments in order to provide fairly priced top quality products with the empowerment of the people behind its production line. After an exciting start, we are now looking for you. Join us in revolutionizing the fashion industry!We are looking for an intern who’s interested in Marketing and Customer engagement and who’s able and willing to support our team in Santo Domingo, D.R.
A.S.A.P. We need YOU!
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic*
*Visa support could be provided if needed.
What we offer
Beside a financial compensation, you will benefit from:
- A wonderful workplace: An inspiring working environment in the vibrant heart of Dominican Republic.
- A passionate team: An international team with flat hierarchies and a great passion for social responsibility, fashion and sustainability.
- Creative freedom: Challenging tasks with space for your own ideas and a high amount of responsibility.
- An exciting environment: An international network & the possibility to travel with the team in within the US, Latin America and Europe.
- You have experience dealing with fashion production, quality control and sourcing.
- You love challenges.
- You understand that social good can and should be provided by the private sector.
- You are self organized and self motivated.
- You ideally understand English, German and Spanish.
- You are good with people.
- You have experience working with diverse cultures (Our team has 5).
- You are analytical and have a deep sense for social impact.
- You have a passion for fashion and social development.
- Knowledgeable about fair production standards.
- Scout and evaluate production sites.
- Supervise production sites.
- Design quality assurance process.
- Plan production cycles.
- Source fabrics.
- Represent the company in relation to all production aspects.
- Supervise wellbeing of garment producers.
- Supervise social impact programs with producers.
- Negotiate and establish cap tables.
http://Interested? We look forward to hearing from you! Send us your application including all documents (CV, cover letter, references/portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.