- We want to make a sustainable impact in a region of the world with some of the largest inequalities
- Key to our success is the excellent craftsmanship and highly talented workers in Latin America
- Fair wages are more than minimum wage - fair wage is a living wage that can support a family
- We aim to create a sustainable and continuous source of income for our producers
- Crucial to our success is the empowerment of local communities - we must invest into the future of the people to create long term gains
Participants learned not just from VIRTU but also from many young start-ups and ventures about the challenges of translating business and close relationships between Germany and South America, and how future paths can be built between the regions.
As VIRTU is still a young company, we are always looking for ways to grow and learn. At this conference Maik had the opportunity to connect with political institutions and established businesses in Germany and Latin America to explore growth possibilities and learning opportunities for VIRTU. The more we learn and grow, the more lives we are able to touch.