Give these recipes a test and tell us in the comments if you have others you love.
- The most important meal of the day? Breakfast, of course! Try this (vegan) Eggnog Crunch Biscotti with your coffee - and double the recipe because your family is going to be coming back for more!
- Christmas calls for champagne cocktails! Choose an ethical sparkling wine and make a festive and special bubbly cocktail all the adults in the house will love.
- The main event if you eat meat? The turkey of course! Pasture raised turkeys are slightly different to cook (major bonus: they usually take less time to cook), so once you’ve sourced your ethical turkey take the time to make sure it will turn out deliciously juicy! Our fav tips are here.
- Not partaking in the turkey? That’s okay: this vegan cornbread stuffing is so flavorful and filling it might be even better than the supposed main event.
- Everyone loves gravy. Our favorite vegan gravy recipe is sure to delight even the carnivores around your table … red wine makes it a fan favorite! (Concerned about the stigma of boxed wine? Don’t be. It’s way better for the environment, stays fresher much longer, is easier on the wallet and can be just as delicious!)
- You’re always going to need stock/broth for Christmas recipes, so start collecting kitchen scraps, and make your own vegetable broth! Double environment points for you, friend.
- End the night with something sweet, leave a tray for Santa, send your guests home with a box full: Christmas cookies are a staple of the season. Our fav recipes have been veganized, so try them all!