- VIRTŪ Perfect Shirt: ultimate in versatile! Roll up the sleeves and pair it with shorts for a casual effortless look, or tuck it in with dark jeans and a belt and you’re fancied up for a night out. (And check out our tips for keeping your shirt looking fresh even when you’re on the go!)
- The essential men’s shorts. Everlane makes shorts that are not only super classic and versatile, but also dedicated to radical transparency in their production line. Winning combo!
- Committed to the environment and making you look good! Your Brown Boy T-shirt is a must have on any ethical summer vacation.
- The best of the best in swimwear: Faherty board shorts. Made from recycled plastic bottles so not only are they kind to Mother Nature, they are also ultra quick to dry! Not to mention super stylish.
- Easy to wear to the beach and easy to dress up for dinner, Quvel Boat Shoes are a must have in your suitcase. Ethically made in the Dominican Republic.
- Vitamin A Swimwear is dedicated to conserving energy and water, and using the most eco friendly materials possible. Also to making you feel great in a swimsuit!
- Your VIRTU Perfect Scarf is great for a night out of the town after the sun goes down. Super easy to pack, but packs some serious warmth!
- Ecofriendly materials and production, plus ethically made: DL 1961 Shorts are not only a relaxed beachy boyfriend look, they’re also an ethical star in our book.
- Want to empower women and protect children? Want to look great while doing that? Fairtrade Winds shirtdress has you covered.
- Made by hand in an ethical workshop in Peru, your Nisolo sandals will be your new best friend. Dressed up or down, comfy and versatile!
- Dick Moby Sunglasses are recycled plastic or acetate, come with a repurposed leather case and a recycled PET cleaning cloth. Plus, they’re ultra sturdy so will last you through your vacation and well beyond!
- Badger Sunscreen is lightweight, easy to apply, leaves no residue and best of all has no weird or harsh ingredients! Gentle to you and the environment.
- Sustainably and ethically made in Turkey, your Loom Towel will be an amazing addition to your day at the beach. Organic cotton and natural dyes plus a dreamy look.
- Looking for a beach bag? Head to your local Goodwill or charity thrift shop and pick up an old canvas tote. Sturdy and classic, there is nothing more ethical or green than giving new life to an already exisitng product.
- 100% recycled ABS plastic, a genius organization system, super durable and lightweight,plus built to last you for years to come. Pack everything listed above in your new EcoOrbis suitcase!