- Talk a walk with your dad. Spend some quality time together getting some fresh air and exercise. And get him some new sneakers while you’re at it, buddy! Our friends at Ecoalf make incredible eco-friendly and sustainable sneakers. You’ll probably want to get a pair for yourself, too!
- Is your dad a music lover? Is he still using the earphones that came with his phone, long after they turned slightly gray and got a little too grimy? Get him a pair of House of Marley earphones, a company that is dedicated to earth-friendliness and a commitment to global charitable causes that promote peace and unity.
- Your dad deserves a break. I mean, he puts up with you, right? ;) If you’re a pain in the neck and you know your dad needs a vacation, we’d like to suggest a gift card from AirBnB. Chances are you can’t afford to send your dad on an all expense paid trip, but even a small nod in that direction will probably ease the tension in your dad’s shoulders and help him explore a new corner of the globe.
- A spin on a classic Father’s Day gift, a TTANTI watch will put the spirit of Patagonia on your father’s wrist. Serving as a constant reminder to value what’s important in life, your father’s TTANTI combines the traditions of southern Chile with the precision of Swiss watchmaking.
- Looking for Father’s Day gift ideas that will make your dad laugh? Or make him super stylish? Check out Rusty Zippers for vintage ties - find a novelty tie, or a classic and take pride in knowing you’re being super green by reusing an already existing piece of clothing instead of sending it to the landfill.
- Is your dad a wine lover? How about a bottle of organic wine and a beautiful ethically made wine cooler. Made from recycled scrap materials and reclaimed water, the Farmstead Stoneware Wine Cooler will be an instant hit.
- Does your dad love the great outdoors? How about also having access to his gadgets while he’s out and about in nature? With his BirkSun backpack he can carry his tech goodies and charge them via solar power as he goes. Just one hour of sunshine can boost his iPhone charge by over 25%.
- Of course, we weren’t going to put together a list without reminding you about the amazing men’s fashion at VIRTU. Whether your dad needs a scarf, a shirt or a pullover, we’ve got you covered. Dedicated to fair wages, ethical conditions, being environmentally friendly and making men look classically fashionable.
If you’re looking for Ethical Father’s Day Gift Ideas, you’ve come to the right place. We’re all about showing the people we love how much we care, and dads certainly deserve a day of recognition. If you’re tired of the coffee mugs, the homemade cards and paperweights, we’ve got a list of Ethical Father’s Day gift ideas that will be sure to delight even the pickiest dad.