- Chillier weather means a nice hot coffee is in order! If you’re craving something sweet and comforting, find a local coffee shop in your neighborhood and order up a pumpkin latte. Or perhaps make your own at home and save some cash.
- Oktoberfest is coming! If you can’t make it over to Munich this year, invite your friends over to celebrate with a sustainable German style beer. Bonus points if you can make your own pretzels!
- Autumn feels like just the right time to spruce up your candle collection with something deliciously spicy and sweet. Often made from petroleum or unsustainable palm oil, traditional candles aren’t always friendly to the environment. Learn more and check out some alternatives that will cozy up your house without sacrificing your values.
- Find a sustainable apple orchard near you and head out for a day of old fashioned apple picking. It’s great to support local produce farming and the farms that are using sustainable practices that protect our earth. And after the fun is over you can make a delicious apple tart.
- Curl up with a good book from the library. Take a walk over to your local library and find a good book to bring home - nothing greener than the sharing economy. Bring your favorite blanket out, make a cup of tea and enjoy getting lost in your book.
- Break out your autumn wardrobe! Our Perfect Scarf is the perfect transitional piece to carry you from warmer days to cooler nights. 100% ethically made, 100% sustainable baby alpaca and really good looking.
Any other ideas on how to celebrate fall ethically? Tell us in the comments to spread the joy!