2. Shoes can be stylish and ethical, too. Veja offers tons of choices you’ll love bopping around town in.
3. Can’t have great shoes without great socks. Zkano socks range from standard no-shows to socks you’ll want to show off.
4. Real, durable denim. A pair of Nudie Jeans is made with social responsibility in mind. They offer free repair service and recycle worn out material.
5. Take care of your skin without synthetic chemicals. Healthy and highly effective, Ursa Major makes us look and feel our best.
6. Taking social responsibility to the next level has never felt so good. Einhorn condoms have seriously neat packaging and keep you and the earth in tip-top health.
7. Need to look fancy? Modlines has great new and vintage suits and each purchase supports a child in need for one month.
8. A classic look without breaking the bank? VIRTŪ ethically produces all their clothing and then reinvests 50% of their profits back into local communities for long-term training and development community projects.
There’s no need to ditch your entire closet/medicine cabinet, but as things wear out, replace them with ethical choices. Small changes will add up to a big impact. What are some of the changes you’ve started making in your approach to a more ethical lifestyle? Tell us in the comments!